- Sort case insensitive when sorting by label. This is a BC break, although to most users it might actually be a bug fix. (#16) [TalissaJoly]
- Add the markup attribute to Note json representations. This is a new addition to skosprovider 0.6.0 that allows marking that a note contains some markup (currently only HTML).
- Looking for a certain URI is now done with a query parameter in stead of in the path of a resource. So, /uris/urn:x-skosprovider:trees should now be called as /uris?uri=urn:x-skosprovider:trees. The old way is deprecated. It will still function under version 0.7.0, but will be removed in a future version. (#19)
- Add support for the sources attribute, a new feature in skosprovider 0.6.0
- Add support for languages to Conceptschemes, a new feature in skosprovider 0.6.0 that allows detailing what languages a conceptscheme uses.
- Move JSON renderers to their own file and fix some language handling issues. (#22)
- Add support for Python 3.5
- Allow the client to specify in which language labels should preferentially
be returned. This can be chosen by adding a
languageparameter to certain query strings. If not present, pyramid_skosprovider falls back on pyramid’s locale negotiation. (#10) (#14) [dieuska]
- Expose a provider’s expand method. This returns the narrower transitive closure for a certain concept or collection. (#11) [dieuska]
- Some documentation updates.
- Conceptschemes expose information on the subject they’re tagged with. [BartSaelen]
- A new search endpoint for searching across conceptschemes was added. Search syntax is the same as for searching within a single scheme, but the collection parameter is not accepted. Two extra parameters were added for limiting the search to a subset of available conceptschemes. (#8)
- A new endpoint for looking up a certain URI was added. This endpoint does not redirect to an external URI, but lets a client know where more information about this URI can be found (eg. in which conceptscheme a concept lives). (#7)
- Compatibility with skosprovider 0.4.0
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and Python 3.2.
- Expose notes on collections.
- Expose matches on concepts (collections don’t have matches).
- Expose subordinate_arrays on concepts and superordinates on collections.
- Integrate concept scheme information. Concepts and collections passed through the service now contain the uri of the concept scheme they belong to. The concept scheme endpoint now also exposes information like a uri, a list of labels and notes.
- Expose information about top concepts.
- Expose information about display top and display children.
- Fix a bug with returning concepts and collections not on the first page of data through the Range header. (#3)
- Added support for sorting. (#4, #5) [cedrikv]
- Compatibility with skosprovider 0.3.0
- Added service documentation (#1)
- Code coverage by coveralls.
- Removed unit tests from resulting package.
- Moved documentation to Sphinx.
- Reorganisation of tests.
- Changed to py.test as testrunner.
- Some Flake8 fixes.
- Initial version
- Includes json views based on the interfaces skosprovider offers.
- Adds a skosprovider registry to the pyramid request.